In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Floppin’ Flounder 5K is one of Charleston’s favorite races. Hosted by the Charleston Running Club with help from the Sullivan’s Island Fire & Rescue Dept., this race has had a loyal following for over 25 years!
Proceeds from Floppin’ Flounder benefit Sullivan’s Island Fire & Rescue Dept. and the Charleston Running Club (CRC).
Age group and award breakdown:
• Top 2 overall male and female
• First Master (40 years and older) male and female
• First Grandmaster (50 years and older) male and female
• First Great Grandmaster (60 years and older) male and female
• Top 3 in the following age groups ( age 1-10, 11-14 and under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85 and over. )
Participants who register by May 16 are guaranteed a race shirt. Extra shirts will not be ordered!
Packet Pick Up: THURSDAY!
- Thursday, June 1 @ Fleet Feet Mount Pleasant, SC, 10:30 - 6:00pm
- Saturday June 3: Sullivan's Island Fish Fry Shack 6:30am - 7:30am. We have to cut it off at 7:30 to get all numbers to the timer.
This event will take place rain or shine.
We are working on shirts and will have them up as quickly as possible! This year we will have youth shirts and short sleeve women's shirts in addition to tanks.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.